GoodFellas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for GoodFellas clan members

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guerra Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
guerra

Guerra Application Empty
PostSubject: Guerra Application   Guerra Application Empty22nd May 2010, 03:09

-how old are you?
R: 24

-where are you from?
R: Portugal

-since when do you play lineage 2?
R: Since beggining of C3

-since when are you playing on the server?
R: Since it openned

-whats your favorite class?
R: Archer

-previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for GoodFellas)
R:In this server none

-why do you wanna join GoodFellas?
R: Because it seems like a clan who has organization and focus on pvp

-what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?
R: NpG - He/Th/Bp/Necro, i have also Gla/Pr/Paladin and some farm chars

-what TimeZone and onlinetimes do you have?
R: TimeZone Gmt+0 , during the week about 3-4 hours, more time at weekends

-other information (what else should we know about you?):
R: Well i played a lot of time in DNx15 , server with one substack, and always played in top clans there
Check my video there , 5archers vs all server at siege -> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBXL4D2H

kk tks bye
Back to top Go down
RavenX
Clan Members
Clan Members

Guerra Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerra Application   Guerra Application Empty22nd May 2010, 14:22

What city r u from ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Crusher
Clan Members
Clan Members

Guerra Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerra Application   Guerra Application Empty22nd May 2010, 15:02

No offence, but about the video that server looks like a extremely l2j server with really bad clans, and your party most of the time is not assisting properly.

About your application, well i think that if we are recruiting everyone should have a chance to prove his skills iG, so i would say to give you a trial, tough i'm not playing much.
Back to top Go down
Krisden
Admin
Krisden

Guerra Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerra Application   Guerra Application Empty22nd May 2010, 20:16

Crusher wrote:
No offence, but about the video that server looks like a extremely l2j server with really bad clans, and your party most of the time is not assisting properly.

About your application, well i think that if we are recruiting everyone should have a chance to prove his skills iG, so i would say to give you a trial, tough i'm not playing much.

+1

plus we got nug players on trials alreayd, so if you interested i guess you gotta wait a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.back2business.my-goo.com
guerra

Guerra Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerra Application   Guerra Application Empty23rd May 2010, 04:13

RavenX wrote:
What city r u from ? Smile

Lisbon

Quote :

Dude that server is on since c1 never got wiped, is l2off and have/had 4k players on, no donation for itens allowed (had some troubles with one GM giving itens to friends in the beggining of server tho). Its retail like , just has 1substack system but not stack passive skills to be balanced, its a great server. It is a famous server a lot of ppl played there.

Forum Stats
Forum Stats 360721 Posts in 17250 Topics by 36905 Members."

I stopped playin there cuz i achieved all in that server and my friends stopped playin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guerra Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guerra Application   Guerra Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Guerra Application
Page 1 of 1