GoodFellas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for GoodFellas clan members

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Schindler apply <3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Schindler
Clan Members
Clan Members

Schindler apply <3 Empty
PostSubject: Schindler apply <3   Schindler apply <3 Empty18th May 2010, 07:19

-how old are you? 18 and a half <3 no more underage bullshit yay! xD
-where are you from? Costa Rica ( lol )
-since when do you play lineage 2?4 years? xD
-since when are you playing on the server? Since first day
-whats your favorite class? Don't have a favorite.. I can play everything you want
-previous clan(s): (If you've been in any other clan(s) before applying for GoodFellas) DnD ... no comments xD
-why do you wanna join GoodFellas?i saw you guys today in mos vs Destiny and it was good organization my Friend play with you ( rayd ) so i would like to join ( mass pvp lover lol ) so i wanna be part of you guys in epics, pvp ;>
-what is/r the name(s) of your ingame / forum char(s)?Schindler WL/PR/TH/Titan
-what TimeZone and onlinetimes do you have?GTM -6, 6-7 hours peer day lol :>
-other information (what else should we know about you?): Organization > Zerg Vent/TS user ofc i think i have good english try me if you want... honestly i don't like applys xD give me an interview in vent if you want lol.... ammmm what else.. im a nice guy lol... love oe armors/weps ( kinda lucky guy :> ) i don't like so much pve D:.
Mass pvp is my passion, omgosh i love pvp :> and epics... i can help in everything you want ( no bj hj fj xD )anyways, anything you need to know you are free to ask w/e you want

Hope you like it... Peace
Back to top Go down
Crusher
Clan Members
Clan Members

Schindler apply <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schindler apply <3   Schindler apply <3 Empty18th May 2010, 20:02

It looks you are a friend from the other guy that applyed here so i will say the same give him a trial.
Back to top Go down
Schindler
Clan Members
Clan Members

Schindler apply <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schindler apply <3   Schindler apply <3 Empty18th May 2010, 20:27

Crusher wrote:
It looks you are a friend from the other guy that applyed here so i will say the same give him a trial.

yep i know him xD he is one of my best friends xD ( gay shit you know xD ) and im clanless btw since i was kicked from DnD 2 weeks ago xD or more whocares Sleep
Back to top Go down
Destroy
Admin
Destroy

Schindler apply <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schindler apply <3   Schindler apply <3 Empty18th May 2010, 21:30

Schindler wrote:
Crusher wrote:

yep i know him xD he is one of my best friends xD ( gay shit you know xD ) and im clanless btw since i was kicked from DnD 2 weeks ago xD or more whocares Sleep

Why they kicked you?
Back to top Go down
https://goodfellas.forumotion.net
Schindler
Clan Members
Clan Members

Schindler apply <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schindler apply <3   Schindler apply <3 Empty18th May 2010, 22:42

Well... it's lame xD some ppl was bored of the drama that EvillAngel make so they leave/kick from clan... anyways Pit ask me.. will you stay or leave with your friends.. ( Rayd )he left cause of the drama haha so i told him i wanna play with rayd also ... so he told me .. good luck bla bla bla kicked xD that's why i was kicked and he said that i betray the clan and his friendship for a game ... lol
Back to top Go down
Rayd
Clan Members
Clan Members

Schindler apply <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schindler apply <3   Schindler apply <3 Empty19th May 2010, 02:16

DnD drama story lol.
Back to top Go down
Krisden
Admin
Krisden

Schindler apply <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schindler apply <3   Schindler apply <3 Empty20th May 2010, 02:03

you and your mate will be trialed for some supporter classes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.back2business.my-goo.com
Sponsored content

Schindler apply <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schindler apply <3   Schindler apply <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schindler apply <3
Page 1 of 1